WHY START WITH INTRO PACKAGES?
We designed the intro packages to provide you the opportunity to experience how integrating a consistent GYROTONIC® or Pilates practice at Body Evolutions can improve your life. These one-on-one sessions with our expert trainers will lay the groundwork to help you achieve your fitness goals.
We ask all beginners to GYROTONIC® and Pilates to take a minimum of 3 private sessions before considering enrolling into group equipment classes.
We recommend beginning your training with a comprehensive one-hour Personal Consultation or with one of our two specially priced Introductory Series.
For a more focused program, we offer private, duet, and semi-private small group sessions by appointment. Based on individual goals and issues we will develop a personalized programs to meet your specific needs. For best results, we recommend participating in three or more sessions per week.
New Clients Promotions are limited to one per person.
Offers are valid for local residents only - proof of residency is required on first visit. You must not have been a student at Body Evolutions in the previous 12 months. Intro packages expire 1 Month after sale.
Never been here before? Call the studio and sign up for Initial Session! This is a great way to check out our studio and meet our instructors without obligation!
How can we help you?
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due on the same day of a visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
- Private sessions are by appointment only.
- Due to wait list clients for classes and private sessions, any appointments which are cancelled without 24-hour advance notice (or "no-show"), will be charged the full rate.
- Inconsistent attendance for standing appointments may result in the loss of your regular appointment time slot.
- A $25 fee for returned checks will apply.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Passes for class and private sessions are not transferable to other students.
- Please choose your programs carefully as class and session passes expire. - Practice regularly so your pass doesn't expire! Partially-used class passes are not refundable.
- We do not offer refunds and private training, independent workout and open studio packages and group mat and reformer class cards expire 1-12 months from date of purchase, depending on the package. Please choose your programs wisely.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- 24-hour notice is required to either reschedule or cancel sessions. Please call the studio to cancel or reschedule your appointment.