Personalized lifestyle fitness programs are designed to meet our clients' specific needs. Whether your goal is increasing muscle tone, improving functional movement or balance, stress management, or your overall health status, owners and trainers Chris and Sonia Lopez will help you decide which technique is best for you and create an optimal fitness program designed to meet your goals.
How can we help you?
PRENATAL PRIVATE SESSIONS
GYROTONIC® and Pilates exercise are an excellent fitness regimes both during and after pregnancy. They help prepare your body for the rigors of childbirth, and get you back in shape after birth.
GYROTONIC® or Pilates prenatal lessons are intended to target the key muscles that both support the growing belly, and strengthen the muscles that will support you during labor, delivery and recovery.
Each session will be designed and implemented with specific focus on:
- Proper breathing
- The pelvic floor
- The transverse
- Preventing a diastisis
- Maintaining mobility through safe exercises
Exercising during pregnancy has been found to:
- Promote good posture and spinal alignment to ease the strain of a changing body.
- Help mothers support their shifting weight and center of gravity
- Support and stabilize back and pelvic alignment.
- Boost your mood
- Improve sleep
- Increase deep abdominal strength to better support the weight of the baby.
- Strengthen the abdominals, lower back and pelvic floor muscles used during labor.
- Alleviate lower-back discomfort and other pregnancy-induced aches and pains
- Accelerate postnatal recovery
POSTNATAL PRIVATE & DUET SESSIONS
Pre & Postnatal Private Sessions. Each session will be designed and implemented to strengthen a women’s body postpartum, with specific focus on pelvic floor and transverse.
The postnatal sessions at Body Evolutions are specifically designed to address issues that mothers face after pregnancy. This fitness program tones and strengthens the body's core muscles in order to help you lose weight and speed up your recovery. Pilates will also help to improve your posture and help with back pain. If you are interested in taking advantage of our postnatal Pilates classes, contact Body Evolutions today.
Each session will be designed and implemented to strengthen a women’s body postpartum, with specific focus on pelvic floor and transverse.
- Flatten the stomach and create a trimmer and sleeker silhouette.
- Promote good posture while lifting and carrying your new baby
- Increase back and arm strength for bending and lifting your growing baby.
- Recover bladder control.
- Improve conditioning and overall mental outlook.