WE'VE MADE IT EASIER TO CONDITION YOUR BODY
Body Evolutions offers several ways to train with us.
Either one-on-one or duets with one of our movement educators, or in our group classes.
We recommend beginning your training with a comprehensive one-hour Personal Consultation or with one of our two specially priced Introductory Series.
For a more personalized program, we offer private, duet, and small group equipment sessions by appointment. Based on your goals and issues we will develop a personalized programs to best meet your individual needs. For best results, we recommend participating in two or more sessions per week.
Never been here before? Call (408) 559-9700 and sign up for Initial Session!
This is a great way to check out our studio and meet our instructors without obligation!
terms and Conditions
- Payment is due on the same day of a visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
- Private sessions are by appointment only.
- Due to wait list clients for classes and private sessions, any appointments which are cancelled without 24-hour advance notice (or "no-show"), will be charged the full rate.
- Inconsistent attendance for standing appointments may result in the loss of your regular appointment time slot.
- A $25 fee for returned checks will apply.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Passes for class and private sessions are not transferable to other students.
- Class passes expire in 180 days, unless otherwise stated - Practice regularly so your pass doesn't expire! Partially-used class passes are not refundable.
- We do not offer refunds and private training, independent workout and open studio packages and group mat and reformer class cards expire 6 months (180 days) from date of purchase. Please choose your programs wisely.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- 24-hour notice is required to either reschedule or cancel sessions. Please call the studio (408) 559-9700 to cancel or reschedule your appointment.