From functional movement to body conditioning, our experienced and knowledgeable instructors are committed to supporting you in your quest to achieve your body's highest potential.
At Body Evolutions we believe GYROTONIC® and Pilates are more than just a set of exercises. Whether taking a group class, duet, or private session, our experienced instructors pay attention to detail to create a personalized experience for you. We look forward to helping you on your journey to your personal best and promoting a healthy lifestyle with GYROTONIC® and Pilates.
BEGINNERS & NEW CLIENTS
NEW TO GYROTONIC® or Pilates exercise? No problem! We’ve been there, and taking that first step was the best decision we made.
Your journey to fitness and health is uniquely personal. Tell us your concerns and goals, and we'll discuss how we can help you rise above your challenges to get the best results and keep you motivated with a program designed just for you.
We take a thorough approach to your well-being. Every client is assessed by our expert GYROTONIC® and Pilates teachers to determine your abilities and limitations. Based on the information gathered, we'll design a personalized program that takes into consideration your lifestyle, level of commitment, and realistic goals.
We ask all new clients, especially those with injuries or working with other physical limitations to start their GYROTONIC® or Pilates practice with the evaluation.
BEGINNER INTRO PACKAGE
ARE YOU NEW TO BODY EVOLUTIONS, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN?
The private beginner sessions are the perfect starting point if you've never taken Pilates or GYROTONIC® sessions or if you're new to the studio. They are designed to ensure that you have the necessary knowledge and practice to create effective movement patterns during each GYROTONIC® or Pilates training session while maintaining a safe environment.
The lessons are scheduled over 2-3 consecutive weeks according to your availability.
Beginner Intro Package includes:
3 or 5 GYROTONIC® or Pilates private sessions with one of our instructors, depending on the package you choose.
A full body assessment
An introduction to the equipment
- Teaching of the GYROTONIC® or Pilates exercise basics
- A recommended course of progression
- Lesson good for 30 days from date of sale -- session deduction for late cancel or no show.
- First time students to Body Evolutions. One per person.
- Offers are valid for local residents only - proof of residency is required on first visit.
- You must not have been a student at Body Evolutions in the previous 12 months. Intro packages expire 1 Month after sale.
INDIVIDUALIZED INSTRUCTION TAILORED TO YOU
In one-on-one instruction the instructor focuses on your own unique needs, while providing individualized instruction to maximize your understanding of the many concepts and movements particular to GYROTONIC® or Pilates exercise systems and how to apply them to your body.
Use as an introduction into Pilates or GYROTONIC® as well as a periodic tune-up or a chance to delve further towards your health ideal.
Private lessons are the ideal place to begin if:
- you are working with physical limitations, injuries or health issues read more →
- are an older adult who wants a safe way to keep your body strong and flexible read more →
- are a working professional who want to use their time efficiently to reduce stress and keep fit read more →
- you appreciate the continual one-on-one guidance and focused attention of a certified instructor read more →
- if you have specific training goal read more →
- are an athlete training for events read more →
WORKOUT WITH A FRIEND, SPOUSE OR PARTNER
Like a Private Session, the Duet session is designed similarly, but includes the fun of sharing it with a friend or partner.
Enjoy extra attention and get healthy and fit together. With more individualized attention than a class, but the fun of having a buddy, duets are an economical way to get a lot of personal feedback on your GYROTONIC® or Pilates practice.
Duet Sessions are ideal for two people of similar levels and are a fun way to keep motivated and accountable while enjoying the many benefits of personalized instruction.
Tips for Pilates Duet Sessions
Be sure to partner with a committed friend. If they cancel or can’t make it, you have to cancel too, or pay the cost of a Private Session. All sessions must be completed with your Pilates partner. Duet sessions cannot be split up. Clients are responsible for finding their own partners.
Schedule a “standing appointment” each week. It’s the best way to commit to getting results and to each other.
Prices listed are per person.
SMALL GROUP REFORMER CLASSES WITH MAX. 4 STUDENTS PER CLASS
Group classes on the Pilates reformer in our peaceful studio are limited in size so you have the feeling of personal attention. Reformer classes may also include small Pilates props for the best possible experience.
This 50 minute class is for individuals who are familiar with the fundamentals of the reformer. Modifications are given when applicable. Because each group is limited in size you’ll get individualized attention with the energy of a group setting.
Students interested in joining an equipment group should schedule a One-on-One Evaluation with one of our experienced instructors.
- Students must be injury free
- Students must have prior Pilates experience. We generally require a minimum of 4 one-on-one Private Sessions, or Intro to Reformer class prior to joining a group and instructor approval.
- Have a good understanding of neutral spine alignment before participation in a group reformer class in order to give you optimum results and a thorough understanding of our work, and instructor approval.
*Please note, some individuals may require more experience on the reformer before safely joining a group reformer class.