NEW CLIENT PROMOTIONS
Begin your training with a comprehensive one-hour Personal Consultation
or with one of our two specially priced Introductory Series.
A one-hour private consultation session, in which we will explore your goals and needs, provide you with a full body fitness assessment and begin your personalized training program.
After completing your "Introductory" lessons, our experienced trainers will work with you to accelerate your progress in attaining your fitness goals and in addressing your special needs.
Workout with a partner or friend and enjoy the benefits of one-one training.
Semi private training in an intimate group setting. Small groups of 4 clients per class.
Semi private reformer classes are the heart of Body Evolutions.
To participate in any semi-private class, clients must have prior Pilates experience. Students interested in joining an equipment group should schedule an Initial Session with one of our experienced instructors who will work with you to develop a program to best meet your individual needs and goals. If groups are an appropriate program for you, we generally require a minimum of 4 one-on-one Private sessions prior to joining a group in order to give you optimum results and a thorough, understanding of our work.
New Clients Specials are limited to one per person.
Offers are valid for local residents only - proof of residency is required on first visit. You must not have been a student at Body Evolutions in the previous 12 months. All pricing reflects per person price. Pre-Registration is required for all Sessions. Intro packages expire 1 Month after sale.
Never been here before? Call (408) 559-9700 and sign up for Initial Session!
This is a great way to check out our studio and meet our instructors without obligation!
How can we help you?
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due on the same day of a visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
- Private sessions are by appointment only.
- Due to wait list clients for classes and private sessions, any appointments which are cancelled without 24-hour advance notice (or "no-show"), will be charged the full rate.
- Inconsistent attendance for standing appointments may result in the loss of your regular appointment time slot.
- A $25 fee for returned checks will apply.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Passes for class and private sessions are not transferable to other students.
- Please choose your programs carefully as class and session passes expire. - Practice regularly so your pass doesn't expire! Partially-used class passes are not refundable.
- We do not offer refunds and private training, independent workout and open studio packages and group mat and reformer class cards expire 1-12 months from date of purchase, depending on the package. Please choose your programs wisely.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
- 24-hour notice is required to either reschedule or cancel sessions. Please call the studio to cancel or reschedule your appointment.